We are looking to add another fun personality into our Customer Service team! Are you a team player that takes pride on getting the work done on-time and accurately? Do you like structure but the ability to make independent decisions? Are you curious to find out the why behind the numbers? Do you enjoy getting through that daily check list and have the satisfaction that you accomplished something? If you answered yes to any of these, apply with us!
Under the direction of the Customer & Product Support Manager, the Customer Service Coordinator provides the best possible support to the Customer Service Team & Sales Teams by providing phone support, entering orders and assisting with projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Provide phone support in a customer service capacity
- Respond to general customer support requests to include, but are not limited to, tracking information, order updates and copies of invoices
- Provide accurate product lead-time information to customers
- Provide order ship date and details to customers
- Obtain customer requests, such as proofs of delivery or necessary customer-requested documents and forward to customers
- Enter orders, returns and credit memos by obtaining necessary information
- Work closely with Account Executives & Sales Coordinator on price discrepancies
- Process EDI orders daily
- Maintain customer information by obtaining and updating required data on an ongoing basis